Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help me.....

I have my iPAQ going into my stereo via the cd changer lead which is great, much better than the FM Modulatir I was using. the problem is when I ave thepower connected to the cradle and the AUX input I get a static noise coming through the speakers.

While the power isnt a problem if im just using it for MP3's it is a problem if I want TOMTOM on the power in the base of the cradle also powers the GPS ariel.

I'm not sure whats going on, but I also have an inverter so I thought I would try the 3 pin charger using the inverter, and the AUX fine, no static at all, but wont power the GPS.

Help please its doing my head , i got the iPAQ to be an MP3 player, and TOMTOM at the same time, and I cant use it.

·
Ugly Little Mo Fo
3,428 Posts
would separating the cables a bit help at all. the cradle power could be too close to the aux cableif you know what i mean.

other than that dunno m8 :confused:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nah ive already done that, the bit i dont understand is that if i power the unit from the inverter and the AUX the sound is fine, just not in the cradel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.