Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hy guys, I have been using my 2010 Focus for a while now and played with the steering settings by putting it in other modes (Comfort/Standard/Sport) once in a while, BUT I really couldn't notice any kind of difference between them. My question would be, did you guys notice anything when going from one setting to another or is it just me who doesn't get it?!

A nice evening for everybody - waiting for some good info on this topic.

·
got enough names thanks
1,717 Posts
it seems to have kinda the same features in my lesser 2005 focus and there is an option to swap via the left hand audio control module (behind steering wheel) ...tried to use it once and got no difference but maybe I never tried hard enough??? lol

·
no way hozay
305 Posts
Hy guys, I have been using my 2010 Focus for a while now and played with the steering settings by putting it in other modes (Comfort/Standard/Sport) once in a while, BUT I really couldn't notice any kind of difference between them. My question would be, did you guys notice anything when going from one setting to another or is it just me who doesn't get it?!

A nice evening for everybody - waiting for some good info on this topic.
im the same as you don't notice any difference in the three options?

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
i believe its the steering movement/weight/feel thats different, Sport for faster input and heavier response, Comfort for town/city driving and opposite of Sport - lighter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts