Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
am new to these forums! Hope i dont step on anyones toes by posting this!
I live in South Africa and my dad HAS A 2.5 Si V6 that has been chipped and cams done etc etc!
But we are looking for a bolt on Supercharger for it that we can import etc!
They are WAY to expensive here!
Any help will be greatly appreciated!

·
Big Megger
300 Posts
Nobody over here does a bolt on kit, they will only fit it for you, due to the need to fabricate parts. I imported mine from the states and did all the work myself, that was a couple of years ago now and my kit is no longer in production.

·
Registered
2 Posts
o ok, damn, what is the company or places name where you imported yours from?
Thats what we had in mind, is importing one and doing all the work ourselves!
What psi or boost are you running on yours and how does it go?
And how do the power figures look?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
You could get a Procharger centrifugal supercharger imported from the States. If you log onto the Procharger website you could ask them about getting one sent over to South Africa. The web address is www.procharger.com Hope that helps.

·
Registered
177 Posts
for the procharger you are looking for your car to be off the road for 4 weeks the entire front end comes off the car, the cooling is moved to the battery side of the car the battery is moved across a bit more. the procharger is mounted onto the opposite side of the engine to the inlet and so all the coustom pipeing has to be routed also the charge cooler theny you allso would need a stand alone ECU. The company in the UK that does them will not fit one to your car unless you have a stage 3 paddle clutch, LSD, and 6 pot breaks minimum as the car would be un controlable. and to be honest that is about the only option you would have to get the car to the uk or find a company in SA that will contact AutocraftSVE and ask them about how the kit is constructed and fitted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts