Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Clever Clauggs
4,454 Posts
Rekusu your choice but its definitely a no brand cheapo ,possibly buy and fit twice, it hurts paying dear prices but best go for medium good brand names,though still no guarantee,
You will come to that conclusion after fitting unbranded parts like i have and wasted time and more money.
lower arm front wishbone 1522130 - 37 results found - Buycarparts.co.uk search
Only my opinion but i would try Delphi,Swag,Febi bilstein,Moog
Wishbone / Suspension Arm fits FORD MONDEO Mk3 Front Lower, Right, Outer Delphi | eBay
Remember buying from AtoZ wakefield ,advertised VKBA3575 front bearings 2 for £30,I fitted one, Abs light stayed on fitted other same,paid for a SKF bearing £38.75 no problem abs light goes out.

·
Clever Clauggs
4,454 Posts
The compatibility table sometimes says no when its the right part,best email the seller to check and if its wrong part sent, the blame rests with the seller.

·
Clever Clauggs
4,454 Posts
Using new bolts makes it easier if you need to remove them in future,older bolts will have wear and corrosion, more chances of rounding heads, also cosmetic look of a nice repair job.
Recently found my original caliper carrier bolts,after reusing few times rounded off,at this late stage in the cars life all new bolts and wondered why i did not replace with new sooner.

·
Clever Clauggs
4,454 Posts
Access using 12cm/ 4.75" wooden posts is reasonable laid on your back

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts