Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, the coil was broken of my 2002 mondeo , so i renew the coils in the frond and also want to renew de suspension strut support ad the bearing. On my old suspension strut support is an arrow wich way the strut must be placed (front and back wards) but on the new one of monroe there is no arrow. Wich way does I have to mount it?
Automotive tire Gas Metal Auto part Circle

Automotive tire Tire Bicycle part Motor vehicle Rim

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the replies. There are 2 pieces of them in the box, 1 for the left side and 1 for the right side. How can I determinate which one is to the left and wich to the right or doesn't matter and are the reverseble?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It will be a hell of a job to put the shockabsorber back in the car because I cant loosen the ball joint of the control arm. Any tricks or tips?
I tried yesterday evening. First I took the shockabsorber and bolted it on the car with the 3 bolts of the suspension strut support. I bend the control arm downwards but it is still not low enough.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
on picture 2 I see your clamps are to long so are mine but on picture 3 you have the clamps the other way but can not undo them because the mechanism is in the wheelwell to loosen the clamps. How do you undo the clamps?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts