Ford Automobiles Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Should have known there'd be more and held fire before posting earlier... Was an excellent turnout mate

·
Registered
76 Posts
thanks for the photos a good turnout hope to meet again soon

·
Registered
21 Posts
great pics mate get a real feel of the day nice one

·
Registered
515 Posts
Some great pics there, a few nice old classic's aswell, thanks for taking the time to shoot the pics and put them online, would have liked to have been able to make it, but have to work every weekend, time for a new job me thinks lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using TalkFord.com

·
Premium Member
12,458 Posts
Cheers guy.

The car of the show for me was the Mk1 Ford Fiesta in blue. It has fitted a 2ltr Mondeo engine and box. You could tell some hard work had gone in to it, even the owner said it had being hard work, but as he said, well worth the effort. The Capri running a diesel engine was different and cool in it's own right for it.

Bring on Classic Ford Show and the 11th Northern Performance Ford Rally I say.

One of the customers at work has a Ford Thunderbird, should be back on the road before long, gonna bring it in for me to see when done, looking forward to see that, he's but a lot of hard work in to it getting it fit again, he's fitted a Mustang engine of some sort in it.

·
Premium Member
12,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Small update from this meet way back in April this year, the write up and photo's are now in the current issue of Performance Ford magazine at long last, the September issue. Eight of our cars can be seen in one of the pictures in a panoramic picture of the meet, you can't miss Compuwiz_uk motor with the STdriveRS.co.uk flag next to it.
thumb.gif

Don't forget the next meet at Squires Café Bar is on Sunday the 29th of September 2013, full details can be found here on how to join us on the day for this cracking Ford show/meet: http://www.talkford.com/topic/217517-multi-ford-forum-meetshow-sunday-the-29th-of-september-2013-fordmeetcouk/ :L

21 - 31 of 31 Posts