Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Little Megger
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Finland.

Few weeks ago I got my 7,5x18 ASA W26 wheels from South West Tyres. Saw these at eBay and after few mails got price for delivery. Then things went well and in a week UPS delivered wheels to Finland. Couldn't wait 'til spring so last weekend I put two wheels under the car and took some photos :). All photos here: http://koti.mbnet.fi/winx/asa.w26/

Now I need to get -40mm springs (Koni/Vogtland maybe). Way too high :whistling:.

As for usual stuff of the car... Driven only little over 19000km(!), built 1997 and registered 1999. Missing heated windscreen and passenger airbag. Rost prevention made last fall (after wash pictures here). Front brakes has been upgraded with MK3 calibers and ST170 discs.

Stainless full cat back system maybe later :)

Attachments

·
MEG Sergeant
2,338 Posts
very nice mate :L

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
Now I like that :love:
Those wheels are wicked! Gonna look even better lowered. Top bombing that man :L

·
MEG Corporal
529 Posts
:L Looking good mate. Love them rims

Shows how big the mondeo arches are the wheels look tiny under there.

Theres a thought........Whats the biggest rim you could fit on a mondi :naughty:

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
AAmondi said:
Theres a thought........Whats the biggest rim you could fit on a mondi :naughty:
A few peeps have 19's, have seen 20's on a Mk2

·
Registered
300 Posts
those are unreal. credit to you for a great choice in wheels. i wish i bought 18" on mine. iv only 17", but im still pleased with them.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Second thought, i think these might well be one of the nicest rims on the mk2 mondeo. i love them. hom much they cost mate. if you dont mind me asking (with or with out rubbers)?

·
MEG Colonel
5,987 Posts
they do really suit the st kitted mondeo :L

·
Little Megger
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks :). One photoshopped picture at my homepage shows little lowered version. I think 215/40 would be better choice to fill arches.

MondeoTDtoRS said:
Second thought, i think these might well be one of the nicest rims on the mk2 mondeo. i love them. hom much they cost mate. if you dont mind me asking (with or with out rubbers)?
£1000 with 215/35 Nankang NS-2, £100 more with Cooper Zeon 2XS. SWT was selling these at eBay for £999,99 but now there's 17" only. £1095 seems to be for wider, japanese only fitment. This wheels is known as Prime in Sweden and ZR1 in Germany.

Delivery to Finland was £200 :shocked:.

·
MEG Sergeant
1,454 Posts
very nice mate, looking good.

i recon u should try the wheels out from that crane behind, that'll b cool. lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts