Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
living the citrine dream
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its been a long time comming its not quite ready as there is a few more mods going on after the new year so id thought id share wats been done already ,a big thanks to wayne and paul pimpyouride and bigguy foe all their work and effort that i know they have put in .....

hope you enjoy these piccies :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

kev
:L :L :L :L :L :L

Attachments

·
One time Mondeo owner - now an outlaw!
6,199 Posts
I'm not really a fan of the Streetfighter front bumper...

But, I have to say, in this case it looks great!

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
Very clean Looking nice although theres is a few things im not a fan off. Dont think i need to say what.

Any plans to mesh the grill? personal i think mesh would finish the front off. Those wheels look tiny too.

·
MEG Commander
2,969 Posts
nice one kev, massive change :D

Looks awesome :L :L :L

·
living the citrine dream
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
russdaz said:
Very clean Looking nice although theres is a few things im not a fan off. Dont think i need to say what.

Any plans to mesh the grill? personal i think mesh would finish the front off. Those wheels look tiny too.
hi ya mate yer they wheels are 17" but they looked small on the last car it was on as well i think its just the size of the bumpers that do it,yes meshing the gril just dont know exactly how but yes it will be meshed

kev :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
I'm afraid to say that is not to my liking at all :( (sorry)

I don't like the SF kit, the bonnet although unique is eeeerrrm not my style and for some reason, although they are 17's, them wheels look to small.

One thing I did notice was the paintwork looks speckly, now that I DO like :L

Sorry mate but a respray of the original style I pthink would have been better but you have done a brave move and thats more than I'd do :L

·
living the citrine dream
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GingaGizmo said:
I'm afraid to say that is not to my liking at all :( (sorry)

I don't like the SF kit, the bonnet although unique is eeeerrrm not my style and for some reason, although they are 17's, them wheels look to small.

One thing I did notice was the paintwork looks speckly, now that I DO like :L

Sorry mate but a respray of the original style I pthink would have been better but you have done a brave move and thats more than I'd do :L
thanks for your honesty mate ,the paintwork isnt spec it was taken after it rained lol lol cheers mate

kev :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Phil "THE BOOST" Wootty
2,739 Posts
very nice kev m8,drop it another 20mm and wheels will look better in the arches.do what i done with my grille,take out the centre and then mesh it.

·
living the citrine dream
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wootty said:
very nice kev m8,drop it another 20mm and wheels will look better in the arches.do what i done with my grille,take out the centre and then mesh it.
i like your thinking mate but if i drop it anymore i will have probs with getting over bumps and wat not

kev :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
looks good kev, that spoiler looks a lot better now you have the SF kit on the front as well, balances it up nicely...not a big fan of the bonnet lettering, but I knew you were going to do sommat like that...lol

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.