Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Uncle Nasty
Joined
·
9,086 Posts
£300?....
 

·
I'm Bang Tidy
Joined
·
9,548 Posts
Looks like you got nice hot weather down there,
it looks that hot one of the st badges fell off.
:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Wheels are nice though. ;)
 

·
Window licking mong
Joined
·
39,488 Posts
they look fecking class matey i really want a set of them meself giz a shout when your selling them!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jamesy said:
look the nutts mate - any pics of them fitted yet?
so what r your plans for the sale/swap of the car now?
Cheers matey not fitted as yet pick them up on saturday fingers crossed, but as for the swap etc nothing has come up as yet, there was some interest but due to unforseen circumstances, its been put on hold for the time being :L :L
 

·
Brighton 'til i die!!
Joined
·
831 Posts
thats a shame matre - such a lovely motor - send us some pics once there on.....

(i've got the 196bhp gsi beast now mate (although i reckon eventually i wanna go back to an ST..... wink wink nudge nudge) :whistling:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jamesy said:
thats a shame matre - such a lovely motor - send us some pics once there on.....

(i've got the 196bhp gsi beast now mate (although i reckon eventually i wanna go back to an ST..... wink wink nudge nudge) :whistling:
lol i know where your going with this my mate dave v6 mania had one for a while here are some piccies









 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jamesy said:
that looks pretty smart mate (however those rims look FU(KED from here!! lol)

this is my "new beast".....for now.....

sexy as hell mate and the noise is fantastic from the throaty lump, and yep his rims were knackered lol
 

·
Brighton 'til i die!!
Joined
·
831 Posts
yeah the noise is pretty speical once it gets going...anyway...back to your thread (enough hi-jacking by moi) - i wanna see those spanly new wheels on the ltd pronto!! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jamesy said:
yeah the noise is pretty speical once it gets going...anyway...back to your thread (enough hi-jacking by moi) - i wanna see those spanly new wheels on the ltd pronto!! lol
lol ok well saturday is the day, should be meeting up with 3 other limited editions minty being one of them, so piccies will revel it all :L :L
 

·
at Vanishing Point....
Joined
·
3,994 Posts
KETTERSUK said:




well since she has not sold i thought i might treat her to one more mod, getting bored watching her outside on normal rims
You git lol plans are afoot for getting the softline RS7's off of the Verona and onto my 200, although I think it'd look soo much better on those diamond cuts. And that just proves it lol

£250???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rhys said:
KETTERSUK said:




well since she has not sold i thought i might treat her to one more mod, getting bored watching her outside on normal rims
You git lol plans are afoot for getting the softline RS7's off of the Verona and onto my 200, although I think it'd look soo much better on those diamond cuts. And that just proves it lol

£250???
lol sorry dude had to do something, and the price i paid for these wheels was.....................

ta da £180 plus my 200 rims, which to be honest are not wonderful
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top