Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jamesy said:
look the nutts mate - any pics of them fitted yet?
so what r your plans for the sale/swap of the car now?
Cheers matey not fitted as yet pick them up on saturday fingers crossed, but as for the swap etc nothing has come up as yet, there was some interest but due to unforseen circumstances, its been put on hold for the time being :L :L

· Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jamesy said:
thats a shame matre - such a lovely motor - send us some pics once there on.....

(i've got the 196bhp gsi beast now mate (although i reckon eventually i wanna go back to an ST..... wink wink nudge nudge) :whistling:
lol i know where your going with this my mate dave v6 mania had one for a while here are some piccies

· Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jamesy said:
yeah the noise is pretty speical once it gets going...anyway...back to your thread (enough hi-jacking by moi) - i wanna see those spanly new wheels on the ltd pronto!! lol
lol ok well saturday is the day, should be meeting up with 3 other limited editions minty being one of them, so piccies will revel it all :L :L

· Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rhys said:
KETTERSUK said:

well since she has not sold i thought i might treat her to one more mod, getting bored watching her outside on normal rims
You git lol plans are afoot for getting the softline RS7's off of the Verona and onto my 200, although I think it'd look soo much better on those diamond cuts. And that just proves it lol

£250???
lol sorry dude had to do something, and the price i paid for these wheels was.....................

ta da £180 plus my 200 rims, which to be honest are not wonderful

· Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
[quote name=mondeo.man662]Them diamond cut rims are the best rims ford ever did i reckon?? didnt they do them in chrome too?? :L[/quote]
they did the soft spoke ones in chrome

like these

· Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
newannaive said:
either way, if they look like they do in that pciture then they are gonna look sweeet on yours dude....love the diamond cut 7's....why don't you keep the st200 mate and give it some juice or boost..??.... :D :innocent:
I have been thinking about it andy, i must admit i love the car to death, she sounds so sweet drives like a dream and last but not least she is a limited, but the speed is not the factor to me, its more athectic, or however its spelt, i am thinking along the lines of having the st white lines on the bottom of the doors like the fezza, and the rs wheels blacked out windows, maybe brembo's added, who knows :L :L :L

· Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Twiggy27 said:
KETTERSUK said:
Rhys said:
KETTERSUK said:

well since she has not sold i thought i might treat her to one more mod, getting bored watching her outside on normal rims
You git lol plans are afoot for getting the softline RS7's off of the Verona and onto my 200, although I think it'd look soo much better on those diamond cuts. And that just proves it lol

£250???
lol sorry dude had to do something, and the price i paid for these wheels was.....................

ta da £180 plus my 200 rims, which to be honest are not wonderful
Bugger. and there was me waiting for the 200 rims lol. oh well wheres Jeff and the money i am so desperatly saving!!

seen some diamond cut 200 rims on ebay with anthracite edges that look good. the rs7`s do look great matey.

Dan :L
cheers buddy i have seen them on ebay £400bin, but there is something about them i do not like, but hey each to there own i suppose :L :L

· Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
newannaive said:
ahh, see thats where we differ then....aesthetics..(thats how you spell it.. :whistling: )... don't really matter to me, I just love the driving part of it....but the main thing is being happy with it, and like you said, it's a limited..!!.. :love: ...
na na na nah nahhhhhh yeah you can spell lol me i am a dubass lol :tongue: :tongue:

· Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I make you right, they look fantastic in black/blue/silver and definatly white, but the orange is something fantastic, but i would not think it would work on a st200 or 220 only the focus for some reason

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.