41 - 58 of 58 Posts

· Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Twiggy27 said:
KETTERSUK said:
Rhys said:
KETTERSUK said:

well since she has not sold i thought i might treat her to one more mod, getting bored watching her outside on normal rims
You git lol plans are afoot for getting the softline RS7's off of the Verona and onto my 200, although I think it'd look soo much better on those diamond cuts. And that just proves it lol

£250???
lol sorry dude had to do something, and the price i paid for these wheels was.....................

ta da £180 plus my 200 rims, which to be honest are not wonderful
Bugger. and there was me waiting for the 200 rims lol. oh well wheres Jeff and the money i am so desperatly saving!!

seen some diamond cut 200 rims on ebay with anthracite edges that look good. the rs7`s do look great matey.

Dan :L
cheers buddy i have seen them on ebay £400bin, but there is something about them i do not like, but hey each to there own i suppose :L :L

· Registered
9,239 Posts
ahh, see thats where we differ then....aesthetics..(thats how you spell it.. :whistling: )... don't really matter to me, I just love the driving part of it....but the main thing is being happy with it, and like you said, it's a limited..!!.. :love: ...

· TDDI Buff
35,213 Posts
KETTERSUK said:
totalguy said:
if you look at them rs badges at the right angle they look like vauxhall badges, thats what ithought first off eugh!!
jesus your bloody right lol
mad isnt it lol, i was going to say why the fuck did you put pauxhall caps or whatever on your car :}

· Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
newannaive said:
ahh, see thats where we differ then....aesthetics..(thats how you spell it.. :whistling: )... don't really matter to me, I just love the driving part of it....but the main thing is being happy with it, and like you said, it's a limited..!!.. :love: ...
na na na nah nahhhhhh yeah you can spell lol me i am a dubass lol :tongue: :tongue:

· Registered
9,239 Posts
the guy who owned the civic before me bought one, but got the black one, still looks gorgeous, but the orange is like the flagship colour for the focus like the performance blue is for the 200/220...but the orange is alot more "in yer face"...which I like... :} ...If I had a black or blue one, every time I saw one in asbo orange, I would regret not getting it I think. :)

· Registered
12,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I make you right, they look fantastic in black/blue/silver and definatly white, but the orange is something fantastic, but i would not think it would work on a st200 or 220 only the focus for some reason

· Casual window shopper!
679 Posts
KETTERSUK said:
newannaive said:
either way, if they look like they do in that pciture then they are gonna look sweeet on yours dude....love the diamond cut 7's....why don't you keep the st200 mate and give it some juice or boost..??.... :D :innocent:
I have been thinking about it andy, i must admit i love the car to death, she sounds so sweet drives like a dream and last but not least she is a limited, but the speed is not the factor to me, its more athectic, or however its spelt, i am thinking along the lines of having the st white lines on the bottom of the doors like the fezza, and the rs wheels blacked out windows, maybe brembo's added, who knows :L :L :L
Bloody-hell Lee, I was thinking of those stripes down the sides!! :angryfire:
Never mind. I`ll have to think of some other original idea now!! :doh:
Maybe I`ll do the stripes in grey! :whistling:
Chris.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.