Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Yo
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would take one final shot of my old black V6, been pulling a few more bits off it today, and it is about ready for the scrappy. Interior has been pretty well wrecked now, had to pull various bits of dash off to get some wiring out, and the outside is in a bit of a state now too. So thought I would stick in a before and after shot. The before shot was only taken a couple of months ago I think!

Poor old girl!

Attachments

·
AWOL
19,522 Posts
It is a shame, but he has a new toy now! :)

·
MEG Colonel
5,351 Posts
buggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Yo
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote name=TDCi 160+]Thats a real shame that mate, was it a terminal engine failiure or something that led to its demise? I seem to remember you posting about something going wrong with it?[/quote]

Yeah the engine was fooked! Still ran but was using water and running rough. Just had enough if it by that point, was actually quite good therapy pulling it to bits :}

·
If You can't buy Your dream car, then built it
202 Posts
MR_T said:
Poor old girl!
There, there..You just have to think that she's had a good and loving life, and that it was her time to go now.

·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
no i need a passanger foglight as mine cracked !!

hint..

shame to see it go to waste an shell

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
It is a crying shame to see such a nice car like that - I mean, Orange Repeaters totally ruins the look :whistling:

·
Never knowingly understood
23,164 Posts
A real shame to se such a nice example go this way Rick :( On the up-side... by the looks of it, at least you got the most from spares recovery.

Have you considered retaining that plate? I'm sure there'd be someone out there who will pay a few quid for it :L

·
Yo
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Was wondering about the plate, it always sited the car being a 2.5 aswell, but I think the car has to have an mot before you can put the plate on retention, which it doesn't. Could be wrong though.

·
Never knowingly understood
23,164 Posts
Shame that... I reckon someone in the disposal chain will flog it tho...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.