·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its been around for a while has twin very loud exhaust

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
Probs no price coz he wants someone to take it away from him!!

Deffo not my liking either :(

·
Thinks maths is an alcoholic drink.
3,884 Posts
Is that front bumper smashed?

·
MEG Sergeant
2,338 Posts
ive seen that at a few shows i think he was off mondeosport his user name was street fighter

·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i thought bits were missing of the bumper..

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
I thought that streetfighter bloke sold it and bought some jap car,a Toyota Soarer I think it was...So I'm guessing the new owner has let it get into the state its in now...

·
AKA The Twigg!
9,331 Posts
his name was streetfightermondy i am sure. lived in the ashford area. was seen around there for ages on the one way ring road. would have been a better car without the spoiler and 2 tone paint.

Dan :L

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
I rek that front bit is missing as the new owner caught it on a hump or summat and thought that would be a good idea :crazy:

·
MEG Captain
3,040 Posts
Twiggy27 said:
his name was streetfightermondy i am sure. lived in the ashford area. was seen around there for ages on the one way ring road. would have been a better car without the spoiler and 2 tone paint.

Dan :L
when i found that picture there was some of your car dan it must have been soon after you got it

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.