·
still lost
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
ST200 baby
7,993 Posts
are you sure that mondeo was a ST , i have seen the Mondeo V6 Lumps go round the tracks and that seems SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :loopy:

or its just me..

·
still lost
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it all ways looks slower on tape

·
ST200 baby
7,993 Posts
ivan said:
no it was me on my first trackday, and yes i was slowwwwwww

but thats changed :L
are right that explanes it all as it was your first time lol , put your foot all the way down next time , have to admit it looked :love: :love: :love: on the track , very nice car :L

and as the the old astra , still proves it has it in the girl , nice to see that type of astra used like that and going well :L

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
MONDYMANv6 said:
are you sure that mondeo was a ST , i have seen the Mondeo V6 Lumps go round the tracks and that seems SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :loopy:

or its just me..
:} :} ....sorry ivan matey but it does seem a bit slow.....maybe just too accurate.. :whistling:

looks like fun tho... :L

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Great cars them Astra GTE 16v's Rusdee, loved mine to bits. Does yours have the Cosworth engine or the standard Vauxhall version?

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
i was gonna say that mondy sounded quiet compared to the rest of the cars i know why now lol

·
still lost
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DJDIGITALD said:
Great cars them Astra GTE 16v's Rusdee, loved mine to bits. Does yours have the Cosworth engine or the standard Vauxhall version?
yes its the early cosworth block most people dont know about them the car has spent its life as a rally car an came to us as a box of bits and we only just met the noise limits

·
ST200 baby
7,993 Posts
rusdee said:
DJDIGITALD said:
yes its the early cosworth block most people dont know about them the car has spent its life as a rally car an came to us as a box of bits and we only just met the noise limits
brill job , have any pics of the car under hood , inside , out side etc , what is the BHP on them and spec etc out of intrest.

·
still lost
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
rusdee said:
DJDIGITALD said:
Mine had the Cosworth block too, only found out when i was getting rid of it! lol

·
ST200 baby
7,993 Posts

·
still lost
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
theres allways room for them but not the funds :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts