Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
America Vs Canada.

Some good fights, anyone watching :)

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
^ You going to stop up till 2 o'clock to watch Calzaghe?..I've got a nasty feeling his unbeaten record could be coming to an end..The reason being his fragile hands will let him down..

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damo1977 said:
Is it on Bravo? if so I probably will be...
Sure is :woot:

Ill have the boxing on the telly tonight, but doubt ill see the main fight, be bedding by 2 i reckon :(

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
awesome,great fight,....Im bolloxed but fantastic performance from the welsh bloke!

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
just watched it on sky plus....managed to last the day without hearing the results which was nice...great fight.. :first: :first:

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So anyone watch?? The UFC, not the boxing.

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
no i didn't see it, it's bound to be repeated tho, so was it any good then...I noticed rich franklin was fighting...any one else worth watching...was that forest fella in it, he's quality to watch he is... :L

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Forest Griffin is fighting in the April event against Tito Ortiz, gonna be massive fight !!

Rich Franklin was fighting, took on David Loiseau who wasn't fighting at his best.

Big news was the return of BJ Penn who took on Georges St Pierre to decide who takes on Matt Hughes for title. Penn lost unfortunatly :(

UFC59 is on April 15th in US, so Bravo will probably be showing it on Sunday 16th.

·
Registered
766 Posts
[quote name=uzi9cm]Forest Griffin is fighting in the April event against Tito Ortiz, gonna be massive fightquote]

Looking forward to this fight roll on the 16th Apr

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
uzi9cm said:
Forest Griffin is fighting in the April event against Tito Ortiz, gonna be massive fight !!

Rich Franklin was fighting, took on David Loiseau who wasn't fighting at his best.

Big news was the return of BJ Penn who took on Georges St Pierre to decide who takes on Matt Hughes for title. Penn lost unfortunatly :(

UFC59 is on April 15th in US, so Bravo will probably be showing it on Sunday 16th.
That st. pierre fella is good tho ain't he..??....forest and tito..??...feckin hell, have to watch that [email protected], thought forest would have had a few more fights before takin on the likes of him..

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
newannaive said:
That st. pierre fella is good tho ain't he..??....forest and tito..??...feckin hell, have to watch that [email protected], thought forest would have had a few more fights before takin on the likes of him..
St.Pierre is very good, ive never seen BJ Penn have so much trouble before, those 2years out have effected him.

Forrest has had (i think) 12 MMA wins and no loss's and Ortiz has had 13 with no loss's, so on record they are evenly experienced.
Ortiz has been out for 12months+ due to injury, and as BJ Penn proved, you shouldn't jump back in against the best.
I think Forrest could take it, Ortiz looks out of shape. Solid chins on both, and both can hit, will be very interesting.

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
common sense says tito will take it on the floor tho.....he tried standing up with liddell and lost, think he'll stick to what he does best.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts