Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
sad!!! minging put all that in and he''s got cheapo wheel trims :} bacofoil definately!!!

·
AWOL
19,522 Posts
What a shit car...

·
MEG's resident oven
11,381 Posts
aww poor kid,lol lol. tin foil boot install....hmmmmmm why has no one done that before,genious :tongue:

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
Oh my sweet lordy,that is one nasty car!....

·
MEG Sergeant
1,543 Posts
Forget cooking the turkey, just put the car up in flames, it looks like he has raided every front cover freebie from Redline Magazine :whistling:

·
Lost in translation
1,176 Posts
sad sad sad.. reminds me of a buddy of mine with his golf.. a sad car that is..

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
Clicked on link before reading your posts, was worried that id offend someone when i was thinking how pants that car is.

As the video pans round, i was thinking something good is about to be seen............still waiting.

·
Back in England.......
18,698 Posts
gravedigger said:
and i thought some of my ventures was outlandish he takes the lead (i think) :whistling:
Imagine that in colour changing LEDs. Wheres Guardtower when you need him :}

And you think I'm joking :)

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
that rope light i put on for xmas two years ago it had about 10 chasing functions

·
Back in England.......
18,698 Posts
I bet that looked the part when it was going through its cycles?

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
Thats not PiggyST24's is it??

·
Back in England.......
18,698 Posts
Have you seen the thread about the clocks by Guardtower Kerry?

I've got a clock and leccy window switches that change colour (they look really good imo) I've asked about the heater control panel so I don't know when it will end. I mite have to post some pics or a vid soon of them all. :L

·
LED Extraordinaire
8,458 Posts
GingaGizmo said:
Have you seen the thread about the clocks by Guardtower Kerry?

I've got a clock and leccy window switches that change colour (they look really good imo) I've asked about the heater control panel so I don't know when it will end. I mite have to post some pics or a vid soon of them all. :L
http://media.putfile.com/02190001121

:)

·
Back in England.......
18,698 Posts
Thats the one :}

The vid does it no justice, it looks 100 times better for real. The clock is mint but my fave is the drivers leccy window switch. It is a 2 way and has 2 leds in it. It looks best when they are both different colours. I'm well pleased with them and Ideally would have have the whole dash in them. The only problem may be the dials for MOT reasons. If I had the dash in multi leds and they were all diff colours then I'd be in heaven :tongue: :D . I'm sad I know but if I did half of what you lot did to your cars, mine would be nicked or smashed up. So I have to find my fun in a less obvious ways.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts