Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if this optional extra for the latest Mondeo will fit a 2003 Hatchback?

Also, the burning question of how much from a Ford dealer? :shifty: Likely to be overly and unnecessarily expensive I guess!

Anyone know an alternative source?

Thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot for the pciture, looks like it's a useful addition. Will have to keep my eyes open for one for sale.

A luggage net too, very useful indeed!

Are there 2 or 4 anchoring points in the boot? Could only see the two at either side of the bottom corner of the seats.

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
guardtower said:
I have a mk2

But a boot install rebuild ment loosing the shelf.....
They are a perfect fit in a mk3.
Did you have to mod it to get it to fit the mark 2 as that looks very usefull :L

·
Super Moderator
5,343 Posts
[quote name=black knight]Thanks a lot for the pciture, looks like it's a useful addition. Will have to keep my eyes open for one for sale.

A luggage net too, very useful indeed!

Are there 2 or 4 anchoring points in the boot? Could only see the two at either side of the bottom corner of the seats.[/quote]

There is 4 anchoring points, two at the front & two at the back. The way I have there is two on the front points & two on the parcel shelf, it just keep things tidy in the boot.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had a look earlier on and I have two further points under the carpet right on the back edge of the boot under the rear lights.

That would require some net to stretch between those four points though! :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.