Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my wheels refinished and car professionally valeted recently and wanted to show the picture that they took at 7pm before they handed it over. Not the best picture but shows the shine.

Cannot recommend the company enough and they made my 18" 10 spokes shine again :L Got a free diamondbrite coating and blocks under the seats that give off the smell of leather for a year. The 16oz steak was nice as well.

Clean Image

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the following done:

All 4 18" 10 spoke wheels refurbished. They were very bad and two had been kerbed.

The silver valet that is detailed on the web site

Two dents removed from doors. I couldn't find them when i picked the car up.

The car was also machine polished, clay barred and diamondbrite applied over the top.

The wheels were protected with an industrial protector that has kept road grime off them so well that i just run a hose over them now and the dirt runs off.

Diamondbrite conserver for me to use monthly and leather blocks under the seat and leather smell injected down the vents etc after fogging the car. I get the full smell of leather now when i get in

Total price was just under £500 however a lot of that was for the wheels as they had to split them etc. I dropped the car off on saturday and picked it up on monday but a valet can be done in a day its just they specify 7 hours for the valet alone.

When i drove home it was getting dark and the bonnet was so shiny I could read the number plates of cars in front on it! Well worth the money and i will be going back with all my cars from now on.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

Yep it was a fair outlay at the time but new wheels aren't cheap and mine were so bad the laqcuer coat had seperated. The wheels (touch wood) wont need doing again whilst i have the car and 2 months on the shine is still great with the diamondbrite protecting it. The company can do as little or as much as you need doing so any budget can be met.

Thanks for the comment about the car I will have to get some better pictures done. Just waiting for the new Mondeo now as thats what is replacing this one. :L

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
well .............. if there website is anything to go by then they look like they are a good outfit , just a pity they are at the other end of the country from me :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.