Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everone, I'm very Newbie. I've just bought a GLX 2.0 lt.1999, changed the seats into leather added fog front lights. I've never had Ford before. It's a lovely car. Now, I need electric driver seat control switch knob which is the top one. Is there anyone has it? I really do not knoiw how it works on this website, I hope I haven't done wrong.
I consider to fix front/rear parking sensors. Is there somebody who has experienced in this subject?
Cheers.

·
MEG's Resident Removal Man
2,220 Posts
its been a pleasure talking to you over msn.

hope your able to source the reclining knob of your 8 way control.

all the best on here and welcome.

jcth1

·
Gavin T
9,319 Posts
Dont think theres anything you can do to cure this mate, short of replacing the windscreen! And even if you do that theres every chance they will go again! I think its a common trait of the heated windscreen and affects all the cars in the Ford range its fitted to. Ive got one or two bars on my Mk3 that dont work, and theres one on the Focus thats not working either. Its just something you will have to live with im afraid!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.