Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister wants to know where she can get all the kids videos copied onto dvd, she is aware that there is kit to buy to enable you to do it at home but she was wondering if there was somewhere you can just take them to and they will stick them all on a load of dvds....

....any help appreciated... :thankyousign:

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
hmmm good question not sure really but i would hook up video to dvd recorder if you get it set up right you can do it like that.

other way around is easy lol

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx guys, never thought of the copyrights....might have found a bloke with the right kit to do it for us.... :L :thankyousign: :thankyousign:

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
My uncle runs his own business copying stuff, does DVD's and video's but obviously only non copywritten stuff.

To do video to DVD you can use Pinnicle hardware which will be dirt cheap now that Pinnacle have gone under.
Quality will stay at VHS rate, which is poor compared to DVD, and takes ages to do, depends how much you want it i guess.

·
Registered
480 Posts
A guy i do work for in Edinburgh does VHS to DVD and as long as its one copy for your own use he isn't bothered about copyrights. The only problem you might have is a lot of VHS tapes have Macrovision protection.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts