Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Mk4.5 2011 2.0 TDCI Titanium X Estate, business edition.
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am after a Mk4 Estate, Titanium X (ideally) as a family load lugger....with a little bit of luxury in it for me! That luxury really only extends, I guess to the part leather seats...but I am open to suggestions/compromise for the right car.

I have a budget of "around" 拢2500 for the right mechanically sound/serviced car.

Happy to discuss....so drop me a line.

I am based near Oxford...so ideally I don't want to go to the ends of the earth, but I have a perfectly decent (but basic) 12 month MOT'd 2005 Skoda Fabia that can be part of the right deal if it helps...

Mob is 07903573424 for messaging/whatsapp...etc

Cheers

Super Moderator
Rather than just the Titanium X look out for a Business Edition. Comes with a few extra's like the MCA NAV etc.
Business Editions come in Zetec and Titanium (X) options also.

Paid 拢3k in late 2018 for my 2013 car. (High miles)

Registered
Mk4.5 2011 2.0 TDCI Titanium X Estate, business edition.
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's good advice, thank you. Funnily enough I noticed 'business edition' in your footer...so I did take a look at that spec too!

They seem rarer, but interesting that they're also on the zetec trim.

I'll keep an eye out!

Cheers!

Super Moderator
Yeah mines a Zetec Business, but it comes with the higher spec part leather seats they fit to the Titanium etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.