Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
getting a rover 75 end of march and mum wont let me have 2 cars

and ill get more cash sellin it in peices then all together cnt see ppl payoin more then £900 for it as whole and i can make bout £1500 in parts even sellin them VERY cheaply

sad but way it has to be done :(

·
MEG Admiral
2,934 Posts
After all the agro you had, what with the boys in blue constantly stopping you, getting the bodykit sprayed up and fitted, to knocking a dent into the driver's rear side and so on. And you get her sorted out and you want to sell... to buy a Rover???

Why??? It's part of you now, isn't it, Russ?

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wot i thought dude spent ages getting it right and second it is im bored within a month all the shit i went though to get it right ruined it

plus its fuked lol iv fuked the clutch gear box is gonna go any sec n bodykit broken needs least £500+ to put it right n more will go wrong n im not gonna keep spendng cash on a mk1 mondeo

want a nice 2.5v6 rover 75 dad has em as hire cars iv seen wot they r like n i love em to bits n want to drive a nice smooth 2001 top end rover then a bottom end fallin to bits bumpy as hell mondeo
all the mods has made it not very pratical at all lol n just want somin new lol

·
ST200 baby
7,993 Posts
RussDX said:
wot i thought dude spent ages getting it right and second it is im bored within a month all the shit i went though to get it right ruined it

plus its fuked lol iv fuked the clutch gear box is gonna go any sec n bodykit broken needs least £500+ to put it right n more will go wrong n im not gonna keep spendng cash on a mk1 mondeo

want a nice 2.5v6 rover 75 dad has em as hire cars iv seen wot they r like n i love em to bits n want to drive a nice smooth 2001 top end rover then a bottom end fallin to bits bumpy as hell mondeo
all the mods has made it not very pratical at all lol n just want somin new lol
after you put it that way , it makes sence to get another car ( in my eyes not a rover though ), i hope you stay on this fourm mate, plus i dont want to miss your pic you have posted up of some nice girl under your name :L :D

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol nah bud i love it here will deffo keep payin the £10 to chat bollox with or without a mondeo :)

·
MEG Sergeant
1,454 Posts
thats a shame, its a lovely motor, done a good job with it. all the best with the next one tho.

tony

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:) i aint touching the rover 75 lol even i no its not the type of car u mod maybe set of alloys n drop it 30mm

not even putting subs in or nice headunit altho will add mp3 cd changer n would like all the satnav shit so put mod cash to wards that sorta stuff :)

·
MEG Admiral
2,554 Posts
RussDX said:
:) i aint touching the rover 75 lol even i no its not the type of car u mod maybe set of alloys n drop it 30mm

not even putting subs in or nice headunit altho will add mp3 cd changer n would like all the satnav shit so put mod cash to wards that sorta stuff :)
:whistling: re trim in wood and tweed?

your mondys lovley :L but why the move to a :( rover? :tonofbricks: yuk....

:whistling: can i hav ya alloys :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts