Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MEG Admiral
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just thought id post a couple pics, as it's gonna be just a matter of time before the st front comes off for something a bit better! :thankyousign:

Attachments

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
i think the ST front looks great!!! shame about ur scuff there though :(

·
MEG Admiral
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yep gonna get rid of the front for something a big more lower and sporty :whistling:

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
a snow plough :}

·
MEG Admiral
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nup not a slow plow this time lol!put it this way i dont think anyone has had it done before

·
Registered
300 Posts
i think your mad. the st styling is unmatched. and even though not styled for the mk1 it looking amazing. i have seen very slight mods on the standard st bumper and that is all you need if you wana change. dont get rid of the st front.

·
MEG Admiral
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tbh im not a great fan of the front on the mk1, it looks too high even tho its lowered 40mm i tried to get a cossy style splitter but no1 would make it so ive gone a completely differnt route now!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
looks too high ..... no it doesnt, it has a little bit in the middle. Go for the streetfighter front then you can catch cows at the same time *lol*,

Mines 60MM

And mine next to Gaz812uk's

·
MEG Admiral
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
making me think twice now lol!i think ill go for the change and if im not happy get another st front!

·
MEG Admiral
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks mate

1 - 12 of 12 Posts