Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a car finally its a zetec TDDI ford fsh drives like new!! still dont like em thers a few bits i dont like about it but its not faults theoretically, its just the way the car was made/designed.

The ashtray is a very bad design flaw imo.

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its the photo cox its a hatch lol

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah it is i guess flawless bodywork a minor scratch on the side of the back bumper which is nothing really

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
Nice one mate, glad you got hold of something ya wanted.

Been watching the Ellie May DVD, and seeing some of the Mk3's on there has really made me want one.
Think im starting to prefer them over the Mk2.

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dont get a tdci low ive driven both the tddi is better imo as far as power goes the tddi is better even though the tdci 130 is as it says 130 the tddi is better which is supposed to be 115 but it cant be.

im not bothered about the size colco its just in a stupid place and i think its dangerous reaching it there :( or its maybe my seat position but still its a stupid place. get rid of that stupid cup holder in front of the gearstick on the left stick one there thats perfect :L

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
totalguy said:
dont get a tdci low ive driven both the tddi is better imo as far as power goes the tddi is better even though the tdci 130 is as it says 130 the tddi is better which is supposed to be 115 but it cant be.
Dont worry mate, im a petrol head, have no intentions on diesel just yet.

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ah come to think of it saying your a petrol head if u wanted better ecconomy buy a tdci coz it drives like a petrol lol

·
Formerly known as cilla black
15,701 Posts
lol, nice one, i knew you would get it!

·
Never knowingly understood
23,164 Posts
Nice one TG :L

Got any modding plans for it m8???

Andy

·
Still waiting to Wii
2,710 Posts
wahey!!!

Good one TG!! Looks great!!!!

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Knew you would get a MK3 - he did protest too much :) Looks very very nice - and the TDDI is quite good aint it, feels like more than 115 (probably closer to 130).

Easy solution to the ashtray problem - quit smoking :)

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
Oh - and you need to change your sig now :L

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MScotts said:

Got any modding plans for it m8???

Andy
yeah get rid of the barsteward clock coz its useless.

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DavePage said:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Knew you would get a MK3 - he did protest too much :) Looks very very nice - and the TDDI is quite good aint it, feels like more than 115 (probably closer to 130).

Easy solution to the ashtray problem - quit smoking :)
just coz i got one dont have to like it :tongue: i think the tddi has as much possibly more (only a dyno will tell) power than the tdci and it feels better driving the TDDI it drives like a diesel unlike the tdci :(

·
Just me
19,673 Posts

Great colour too ;)

·
MEG Captain
3,040 Posts
looks nice tg has it got xenons as well or is that just the picture making the lights look white
and get some daytime pics as well
well done :L

1 - 20 of 32 Posts