fd939ccd83266845a2a5cf25d23ddbd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#8 ·
Gave mine a wash yesterday and fitted some more leds in the puddle lights

#18 ·
#19 ·
Tried a german parts site as it was cheaper than ebay for SKF and Delphi parts,

even with £8.45 delivery charge still £7 cheaper.
Do you have a link you can share?
https://www.buycarparts.co.uk/ford/mondeo-iii-b5y/15488/10679/wheel-bearing

Will report back if any problems,takes a week to deliver so next day parts is out.
Good luck and I hope everything is ok. Tried the link but it says it a British Site and not German even has a UK telephone number?

#21 ·
British agent/broker sounds like a spy ? confirmation emails and shipping tracking details is all in german

and have to click translate, feedback mentions germany but overall prices are competitive if not better.

https://www.buycarparts.co.uk/?gadw=1&gclid=COuSsZaO6tICFRBmGwodpg8Gqw
I watched Berlin Station which is great as for this as long as the parts arrive and are good then we will all be happy. I have used Mister Auto from time to time but the BOLK parts are naff especially brake discs

#23 ·
Mister Auto is another british agent ,bought goodyear tyres and arrived from

France in 3 days only setback i forgot to use promo code .
Ah well lesson learned for next time and before anyone asks me what I have done with my Mondy today. Mostly I have been writing on here!!! but additionally still trying to find a set of 18 inch wheels for my car even considering buying another for spares so if anyone has a TDDI estate ghiax let me know

#24 ·
Washed and waxed, cleaned engine bay, primed and silver chrome painted the suspension strut covers and battery box cover, hard wired in a four way cigarette lighter adapter to the glove box, took it for a spin!

#26 ·
Washed and waxed, cleaned engine bay, primed and silver chrome painted the suspension strut covers and battery box cover, hard wired in a four way cigarette lighter adapter to the glove box, took it for a spin!
Post up a pic. Chrome rattle can paint is notorious for never looking quite like the chrome on the can top :)
Be good to see your results :)