Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you like or dislike about the EcoSport? I like the overall lines and colors available on the EcoSport but I don't like that spare tire on the back. I would rather it be inside the car, preferably hidden beneath the back floor.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I like the look of what I see, although a lot of the Ford cars are starting to have the same look to them. Since I haven't really seen one in person yet I can say it is looking good from the photos. I've never liked the look of a spare tire attached to the back of a vehicle, it takes away from the overall appearance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
A few years ago, I might have thought this look was unique, but it becoming the norm for cars in Europe now. I think it may still be something new and different in the US. However, I do like the modern look, overall.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I like the way the EcoSport looks; I don't mind the revealed tyre either. That just leaves more room in the boot. Seems it would also be easier if I ever had to change a tyre, too. Then you have access to it without needing to move everything that's stored in the boot at the time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The appearance of the EcoSport is the first thing that drew me to it. I like the size and shape of the SUV as I prefer compact to full-size. I also like the color choices.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts