Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, been working for this pub not since August, i enjoy my job, and most of the ppl i work with are great. My bosses bend over backwards to help me sometimes (when noone is looking) But lately it's just getting really fucking stupid. They sacked 3 other ppl in the past 2 months cause they didn't show up to work. Yet this one fucker who decided that his 'nan' was sick had his 'dad' ring in for him and call out sick. Now the rest of us know his dad quite well, cause he comes in from time to time to have a couple of pints with his wife. (did i mention that this was a friday night that he had his 'dad' ring in for him) Right, well that same weekend, on sunday night he was spotted at the Bull in braintree by another co-worker of ours when he was supposed to be at work. :annoyed: well his excuse was 'i forgot' THAT'S UTTER BULLSHIT.

On top of that, the old managers was going to sack this one person, and being as they weren't angels themselves it had to be pretty bad for them to want to sack this one person....and she gets fecking assistant manager :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: I bust my fecking hump for that g'damn company 6 days a week, split shifts, giving up my pissup time on the weekends to help them out etc and i get bloody shat on...i mean the woman works 6 days a week...so do i, she's got kids, so do i (and could find a sitter for one day a week for the one day shift she pulls) i can work from 8 in the evening till well after closing BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :annoyed: they had to pick the one who's stuck sooooo far up their ass that the woman can see thru their eyes :annoyed: and what's more is that us little ppl who work so damn hard, and essentially keep everyone fecking happy gets no appreciation

now....who's got a job for me :} lol

oh yeah rant over :L

·
Still waiting to Wii
2,710 Posts
i'd say a little chat with your boss is in order, or at least a keg on his head. i can understand yer frustration, just don't bitch too much otherwise you may get shown the door.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:} well, im gonna tell ya'll just like i told him when he hired me...I AIN'T KISSIN YA ASS, he knows it and he knows that i'll tell him exactly what i think, done told them they made a big mistake making a complete ass kisser a manager :annoyed:

·
Still waiting to Wii
2,710 Posts
well, that does happen, i can't stand it myself, maybe there's more than just as kissing going on :whistling: seems to be rather common now.
and i can hear the voice now, in some ebonics west oakland accent I AIN'T KISSIN' NO ONE'S ASS!!! IF YER GONNA DO THAT THEN I'M GONNA KNOCK YA'LL TILL THE COWS COME HOME!!!!

·
MEG Admiral
2,934 Posts
Maybe they just wanted a puppet that would do as they're told, as opposed to someone who can actually think?

·
Tyne & Wear Meets Organiser
6,047 Posts
chrisw said:
Maybe they just wanted a puppet that would do as they're told, as opposed to someone who can actually think?
exactly Chris, theres loads of people at my work have been finished for silly reasons (i.e. not being a 'yes' person) and the double standards at my place is out of this world!

an example,

a young lass as finished the other day for 'poor rimekeeping' sure she was late a few times,

but

last summer, we were in on a saturday, and my supervisor dissapeared, we all figured he'd left early and gone home, but, he'd actually took himself into a disused office, and WENT TO SLEEP! ffs, anyway, we finished work at the lunchtime, when we went into work on monday, it turned out he'd been asleep until 6pm lol, and set all the alarms off when he tried to get out lol

and what happened to him? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

just goes to prove, 'if your face fits'

but anyways, sorry for the thread hijack Dixie :whistling:

·
Still waiting to Wii
2,710 Posts
i disagree, but not fully, depends on the boss. My last place was very much what you know and how you worekd. They didn't care about ass kissers, well he didnt, the owner got a bit duped sometimes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts