Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 on a '03' mondeo estate MK3. Colour is pepper red.
Mileage is around 124,000
It's a 1.8 LX model.
Had full ford dealer service history up until last year, so it has 9 stamps in book.
Does have some dents and scratches though, which personally don't bother me but if I was to ever sell it I'm sure some people would care. The only main dent is at bottom corner of drivers door, was there when I bought the car.

Advice on how much it's worth in £'s please..
Thanks

Posted Via The Free TalkFord.com App

·
Big Megger
3,079 Posts
Seem to be around £1500 on Ebay with your sort of mileage. Then again depends if you plan to sell privately or PX it (probably be lucky to get £1000). Best way to get an idea is to go to a few traders and average out their valuations.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for reply. I would be selling it privately for sure, I doubt if I px it I'll get anywhere near a grand you're right. I'd be happy with £1000/1100 privately..
Won't be doing anything until January anyway when it's in for MOT. As I'd rather sell it on with 12 months MOT on it :)

Posted Via The Free TalkFord.com App

·
Registered
490 Posts
I had an 06 plate Mondeo estate, with 115,000 on the clock, no issues. Put it on Ebay at £1,500 as a classified and reduced it every couple of days by £50. I didn't get a bite until I got down to £1200, then he failed to turn up.

At £1150, it sold. There were others with FSH and less mileage, on at £1500 and didn't sell at all. Another with the same mileage and FSH sold for £1050 - looked in better nick than mine, too.

If you go on Auto trader and enter your details to sell, it'll give you a free valuation - they're usually pretty accurate, too. Some dealers don't even want them - too bad a reputation for unreliability.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts