Ford Automobiles Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,458 Posts
When I let my old Mk3 Mondeo go it had over 125k on the original clutch and it was still working just fine, never had an issue with it. 75k you say? You say you fancy a V6 3L next? 75k is about when the DMF drops out of them due to the torque giving them a hard life.

You say you can "still find more expensive listed cars for that kinda details" but how long before they sell? Do they really sell for the price they are listed at? I bet 95% of them don't, the other 5% are bought by suckers or some one in a rush who needs a set of wheels there and then.

As for problems that kinda made it more fun, and personal to own, thats tosh, I find problems a pain in the back side, they hurt my wallet, waste my time, problem's aren't fun, there a hassle. I just hope you find it fun if/when your flaps get eaten by the engine, that will be a fun day for you am sure.
 
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Top