1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Resident LED Guru
2,912 Posts
it will fit eth engine no problem, but it may not mate up properly with your exhaust. You would be better to take it to an exhast centre and get them to make them mate up properly. When i done mine, i actually fitted eth header myself and got the guy to make me a whole new downpipe. Meant i only paid for eth downpipe and not the fitting of the header. Expect it to take 2 or 3 hours to swap

·
Resident LED Guru
2,912 Posts
its hard to say. The guy that fitted my cams had them miles out and it only made [email protected] and [email protected], both before and after. However dastek still mapped my unichip before i fitted it with teh crap cam timing. When i went back a few months later they said it was running lean and needed a remap. So it should have made a differnce with the remap.

Once i adjusted teh cam timing myself it made [email protected] and got 147lbft of torque without a remap. Now i dont know of any cars with similar mods except the header and got as much torque. SO im going to have to say that it did make a differnce. Admittedly i used a differnt type of header altogether, but most people seem to have come to the same conclusion with various different headers.

You will notice the extra midrange torque from it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.