Electric Mirrors

Electric Front Windows

Remote Boot Release

Front & Rear Heated Screens

Front & Rear Fog Lights

Factory Radio & CD Player

142000 Miles

MOT Expired in September 2015.

It had a few advisories on the last MOT, 4 tyres near legal limit, Front pads and discs.

The tyres have all been replaced.

The drivers mirror is held on by tape, the handbrake sits high but holds well, wiper blades all need changing, front pads and discs need changing.

The other thing to note is the alternator pulley bearing has collapsed. So although the car runs perfectly without any overheating issues and does not use oil or water ect... The alternator needs to be replaced. And the 4th alloy is in the boot with a new tyre on it, just not put it on yet and there are various marks around the body although there is not rot or rust underneath. This car will make a great car for someone.

I do not have the money to do the car up and put it on the road as I have 3 other cars already. So this one must go.

£275 ono takes it.

Cash on collection only from Winchelsea, East Sussex.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reduced to £225 ono. Need it gone. I no longer have the space or time to get it back on the road.

·
I could do with a profile pic
1,855 Posts
If I was making an offer on this buddy I'd be looking at the £125 mark and that's only because the bodywork looks in reasonable condition. It's a 15yr old petrol with effectively no mot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts