Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
Barring the exhaust it could well be a nice car, spoilt !!

·
MEG Admiral
2,642 Posts
im sure that was on ebay or somewhere a few weeks ago

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
warringtonpaul said:
do i smell melting plastic :crazy:
Not really, not if it's done properly. Power&Performance had their loan car like that (not their super modified Mk1 for people who know what I'm on about) and then Percybigun has similar on his RS kitted Mk1, but with exhausts out wide.

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just the photo m8, i always take my camera out with me now while i'm at work , just in case i see something worth snapping :crazy:

·
Back in a Mondeo
5,462 Posts
I must say, it's a nice job done. However the exhaust do resemble waste paper baskets, rockets, drainpipes etc. Not a fan of centre exit exhausts, I like the twin sides like on the mondy V6's.

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,548 Posts
Seen quite a few running round Sheffield like
that,biggest twin centre exits i have seen.
Not a fan of the number plate,placing reminds
me of the Italiens.

·
Registered
131 Posts
The cars from Harrogate and has been owned by several folk but built buy a lad called Bob. The zorst has been done for ages and never melted the bumper or paint from what I know. Not a jap fan but this is a nicely thought out little motor. Been around since I passed my test about 5 1/2 years ago.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Porsche did the centre exhaust on the boxster, and it looks ok on that. But it is chrome, and still under the bonnet. That looks well and truly S H I T. Add to the fact that it is a camel cack car too. Looks cack all round. But then again, he probably was about 17 who was driving it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.